Friday, July 24, 2009

Isn't it weird =P?

People want what they can't have. *NOTE: I'm not saying EVERYONE is like that i'm saying MOST* for example caucasions want tanned skin, most asian and latinos(ect.) want whiter skin. Asian want pointer noses and caucasion want smaller noses. Most people with dark hair want lighter hair and lighter haired people want a darker shade. people who have straight hair wants curly and then in vice versa



i find it funny. i admit i watned curly hair, lighter hair and skin and pointer nose (i'm filipino asian with a pale hispanic background but my cousin got the hispanic jeans i got the asian jeans, 75% asian and 25% european) but right now i'm happy with the way i am =D. i stand out, i just have how everybody complains. if your optimistic it does make you feel better



Isn't it weird =P?

you have asian jeans?



how much were they :)



Isn't it weird =P?

:)



Isn't it weird =P?

It's simple. People always want what they can't have.



Isn't it weird =P?

Jeans?



Cool yo.



I wonder what jeans I got.



Isn't it weird =P?

lol, omgsh, i was thinking about the same things the other day!



Isn't it weird =P?

genes *



Isn't it weird =P?

I feel the same way! LOL. ( i'm using my cousin's account)



Isn't it weird =P?

I guess they are so accustomed to those particular features they want a big change or image to give them a more exciting view of themselves.



Isn't it weird =P?

I want to be taller, but that's not gonna happen! I want to be more confident, I'm still working on it! So many wants and not enough action!



~Juffrey!

No comments:

Post a Comment