Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Split ends & breakage?

I take good care of my hair, honestly. I take multivitamins, I exercise, I shampoo weekly, condition daily, deep condition weekly, and do a hot oil treatment every two weeks.



Everytime I get my hair trimmed, it seems days later the ends are starting to split again.



The last time I had my hair trimmed, they said my hair was very uneven because of breakage.



I don't know what else I can do! I am mixed {Latina / White/ Native American/ Asian %26amp; a little Black ; so pretty much EVERY race} and my hair is mixed as far as types.



Around the crown is very frizzy, extremely tight curls I'd say about type 3C or possible 4A. The underneath layers are also tight curls, 3C. The top layers of my hair range from 3A-3B.



The link below explains the classification of curls.



http://www.naturallycurly.com/curl411/ty...



Does anybody have any suggestions on what else I can do and what brands of products work?



I've heard Dr. Miracle works...?



Sorry about how long this is!



Thank you



Split ends %26amp; breakage?

It's possible that the scissors your stylist uses to cut your hair leave the shaft open and porous, making it susceptible to further damage. The best way to cut hair is with extremely sharp, preheated scissors. The heat makes the end of the hairshaft close up and not split up.



It could also be your diet, but if you make changes in your diet it would take long before you notice results.



Also, genetics play a big role. Curly hair is naturally more porous and susceptible to damage.



Split ends %26amp; breakage?

deep conditioner.



Split ends %26amp; breakage?

more calcium



Split ends %26amp; breakage?

try to use Dudley they is good



Split ends %26amp; breakage?

maybe you try not ladening you hair with all of this goo and go au naturelle for a while hmm?



Split ends %26amp; breakage?

from what you typed, i would stop with all fuss with your hair. sometimes if you wash your hair too much, it will split b/c your hair will be too dry. or it could be that you're not eating enough food with iron. iron (like in spinach) helps your nails get stronger and longer too. and your hair is kind of made of the same materials so maybe you should eat some food made of iron? and just to let you know, i don't mean you should chew on a block of iron, i mean food kind of iron



Split ends %26amp; breakage?

At Sephora. There's a product called Ojon..and they have different things for damaged hair. Lady at the store who'd used it said it completely transformed her hair..



http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hier...



They don't have it online...but they have other repairative treatments I'm sure are just as good...



Split ends %26amp; breakage?

Shampoo your hair every day or at least once every other day..Use sunsilk there is one for split ends help use the conditoner and the shampoo for best effects



Split ends %26amp; breakage?

i have trouble with split ends as well. this might not sound good but wash your hair with mayo it puts cholesterol back into your hair or if you have the funds and can get to a beauty shop such as sally beauty supply you can buy cholesterol treatment for your hair last time i bought some there it cost about $8



Split ends %26amp; breakage?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dry hair / Oily hair/ Splitends / Fruit Packs for scalp



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur...

No comments:

Post a Comment