Sunday, July 26, 2009

If i marry an American guy?

I am an Asian, and let's say I marry an American guy with light brown/goldish color hair is there a possibility that our child can have the same color as his?



If i marry an American guy?

Yes, it's possible. I've seen 2 mixed babies like that, at least. I had a mixed friend who had dark brown hair with natural blond highlights. The majority have brunette hair; it's dominant. I think however, that when the mom is Asian, the baby is more likely to have light hair than if the dad was Asian.,



If i marry an American guy?

maybe



If i marry an American guy?

There's a possibility but I think it's more likely to have black hair.



And... American men aren't the only men who have brown/goldish hair... The American part doesn't make any difference in the genetics.



If i marry an American guy?

yup



If i marry an American guy?

yea, but there is also a chance that your child could have a different hair color all together.



If i marry an American guy?

Yes, if your hair is black your child's hair should come out dark brown or it could come out goldish. Most likely dark brown though.



If i marry an American guy?

doubtful



If i marry an American guy?

yeah there might be a posibility



If i marry an American guy?

Not likely. His light hair is the result of two recessive traits while your dark hair is from two dominant traits you inherited from your parents. It could still happen.



If i marry an American guy?

yes. or a mix. so both.



If i marry an American guy?

Do a punnet square



If i marry an American guy?

the odds favor dark hair-see "recessive genes"



If i marry an American guy?

Maybe I mean I dont see why the baby couldn't.



If i marry an American guy?

Look at your family and his family and see what traits are consistent throughout the generations. Those are what you offspring will most likely have.



If i marry an American guy?

It sounds like you cheated on your Asian boyfriend/husband and are wondering if the baby you're pregnant with might show that you've been unfaithful when it is born.



If i marry an American guy?

I don't know. Depends on if you have an recessive traits. My mother is mexican with very dark skin, brown eyes, and black hair. My father is irish with light brown hair, blue eyes, and light skin and I have olive skin, green eyes, and blonde hair.



No i'm not adopted.



Life is a mystery.



If i marry an American guy?

yes it depends on genes



If i marry an American guy?

I remember learning about genetics in middle schools, and I believe that for a child to have blond hair, both parents have to have had an ancestor with blond hair in their history. Light brown, I don't know about.



If i marry an American guy?

It is possible, but darker colors are generally dominant genes so it is more likely the child would have a mix of your hair colors or your hair color.



If i marry an American guy?

Does it matter??????



If i marry an American guy?

the short answer is no, it wont happen



If i marry an American guy?

The odds are against you, Asians usually keep most of their traits when they reproduce with whites. With blacks, however they keep most of the characteristics also.



If i marry an American guy?

Maybe but because your genes are stronger the baby will look asian.



If i marry an American guy?

probably in the middle. By the way, American has nothing to do with race, its annoying when Asians assume that, by his hair color I assume hes white. IT doesnt matter what hair color your child is. But there is a downside to having light hair on a mixed person. Because Im part white, my hair is brown rather than black, so many people assumed that I dyed it and that annoys me. But either way, all hair is beautiful! my dad is mixed and asian actually does not dominate over white, most white/asian kids seem more white when I see them. And people are wrong when they say dark hair is dominant, they are thinking of eye color, but hair color is different. I had a friend (white) with a redhead mom and a brunette dad, and she was very blond, obviously natural because she had the same hair color since she was 5, and nobody dyes a 5 year old. Almost all white/asian people I know seem more white, but many seemed mixed, in the middle, you know?



If i marry an American guy?

Do you mean a white guy?



American is not a race...



If i marry an American guy?

Maybe, maybe not. I know a couple (White man and Chinese woman) that had fraternal twins. One child (girl) had light brown/reddish hair and hazel eyes, and the other child (boy) had dark brown hair and brown eyes. They are absolutely beautiful....

No comments:

Post a Comment