Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm just not into Asian girls?

I live in Indonesia where most females naturally have dark hair (I don't complain). I have to say some of the womens do look beautiful and pleasant to be with. However, I'm just not into them, been dating for a few, but I just don't feel any connection or chemistry with any of them unlike Europeans that I have had relationship with. What should I do? I'm definitely not gay, but having no relationship for more than 2 years start to make me a bit confuse of what had happened to me.



I'm just not into Asian girls?

let me guess, you like blonds and red heads. lol/



theirs nothing wrong with you. dont worry. your not alone.



I'm just not into Asian girls?

Hm, maybe it's the girl your not havin' a connection with...maybe ur just findin' the wrong girl...



I'm just not into Asian girls?

mmm nothin rong with bein single, enjoy it. you'll find the right girl trust me. you will, it just takes time!

No comments:

Post a Comment