Tuesday, July 28, 2009

OMG! best answer will be chosen ASAP.?

alright, so. a korean woman and a russian man marry. The korean mom has all the basic asian features. such as dark brown eyes and black hair. The russian dad has blue eyes and light blonde hair.



Is it possible for them to have a kid with blue eyes? or a kid with blonde hair?



please cite your source. or dont. i really dont care.



just answer the question...thanks. =)



OMG! best answer will be chosen ASAP.?

Most time the dominant color come through. Which would be brown eyes and dark hair. But in saying that there is chance the baby might have blond hair or blue eyes, it's just not very high. My sisters boyfriend is South African and has a cousin that is blond with blue eyes. The mother is white and the father is black. So in this case the child got the least dominant genes. It can happen just not very common.



OMG! best answer will be chosen ASAP.?

brown eyes and dark hair.



OMG! best answer will be chosen ASAP.?

I'm caucasian (mostly German, Norwegian, and Irish). My husband is half Japanese, and the rest Italian and Irish. Our daughter was born with blue eyes but recently here eyes have turned for blue/gray/green w/ flecks of gold. Our daughter's hair is a light beautiful chestnut brown. I hope this helps.



OMG! best answer will be chosen ASAP.?

There is a chance of course, it depends on whose genes will be stronger really. It's a toss up there is no way to tell one way or another. Sorry:)



OMG! best answer will be chosen ASAP.?

it will prob have lite brown hair and hazel eyes



OMG! best answer will be chosen ASAP.?

yes, anything is possible as far as the childs traits go. its a wait and see game. one just never knows



OMG! best answer will be chosen ASAP.?

It's always possible. The blue/blonde are recessive, so there is a lower chance the child will get it.



OMG! best answer will be chosen ASAP.?

Yes



OMG! best answer will be chosen ASAP.?

the baby can have either the moms or the dad genetics so yes it is possible.



OMG! best answer will be chosen ASAP.?

Sure it is possible. Blue eyes and blonde hair are both recessive where brown/black are dominant, meaning more likely to occur. Most likely the kid would have darker features but blue eyes/blonde hair aren't an impossiblity, just not a likelihood.



OMG! best answer will be chosen ASAP.?

The genes are there so it is possible for the child to have blue eyes and blonde hair. a girlfriend of mine has a black cousin while both father and mother are white. the dark skin came from a great-great grandfather who's gene had just come up in this kid. and yes they did a DNA test to to confirm that was the father.



OMG! best answer will be chosen ASAP.?

ok i can't remember the source of this info, but i looked it up when I was pregnant. There is a 72.4% chance the child will have brown eyes because the gene is dominant. I am waiting now to see what my son's eyes will look like. I am not so sure on the hair color, but I am sure it falls under the same rule of dominating genes.



OMG! best answer will be chosen ASAP.?

The baby will probably have more of a korean look..stronger features.



I have blue eyes, blonde hair and my hubby has brown hair brown eyes and my daughter has blue eyes and dark blonde hair..we are both "white".



OMG! best answer will be chosen ASAP.?

I would think that the Korean features would dominate because as a general rule of thumb, the dark traits are the dominant and the lighter features tend to be recessive. I think the baby will probably end up with either light brown eyes or dark brown eyes. I think the hair thing is the same way. Your child would end up with light brown hair. If the Korean woman has someone along her family line with blue eyes, the odds even out a little bit and you end up with a slim chance that the baby could have blue eyes. This is because then you would have two recessive genes for blue rather than just one dominant for brown eyes. They balance out. I am no expert, this is just what I remember learning in school. Hope it helps. I would google genetics to find a better answer though.



OMG! best answer will be chosen ASAP.?

Yes...blue eyes come from two recessive genes. The dad only has recessive and the mom must have at least one recessive gene (one recessive and dominant gene) which can still give her brown eyes. The blonde hair came from the dad. It's very possible!



OMG! best answer will be chosen ASAP.?

I learned about this in grade 12 biology. the answer is yes it is possible however slim. This is mostly depending on the traits of the parents of korean and russian.



i will take the chances of my daugter being left handed as an example.



I am left handed so i have a LL handed gene. My Wife is right Handed but her mother is Left Handed so she has a RL gene.



based on the LL an RL there are four possiblities.



L(1) and R(1)



L(1) and L(2)



L(2) and R(1)



L(2) and L(2)



to be a lefty you need to have a LL combination. so according to the matrix my daughter has a 50% chance of being left handed.



I hope this helps.



OMG! best answer will be chosen ASAP.?

Yes, it is possible for the kid to have blue eyes, but the eyes will tend to have an Asian look no matter what color. Blonde hair is less likely, but possible.



Contrary to poster below, both parents do not necessarily have to have the blue eye gene to get blue eyes. Eye color frequently does not follow Mendelian genetics. Even hair color has exceptions.



OMG! best answer will be chosen ASAP.?

no....not possible



the recessive gene of blond and blue eyes MUST come from BOTH parents.....not one



the mother has the dark dominant gene with no family history of blond and blue eyes



the child will most likely have medium brown features



OMG! best answer will be chosen ASAP.?

i am white ( mostly Irish ) and my sons dad was 3/4 Mexican and 1/4 black . I am very pale and the dad was Dark with dark eyes and hair . My son came out with blue eyes and blonde hair . I have green eyes and blonde hair



HE/ She will be beautiful no matter what . I think mixed children are always pretty . Especially black and white



OMG! best answer will be chosen ASAP.?

Sure. The traits can come from either side. It's really the luck of the draw :)



OMG! best answer will be chosen ASAP.?

Its more than possable for them to have a child with blue eyes, as blue over rides brown when it comes to eye colour,



OMG! best answer will be chosen ASAP.?

yes it is possible. skin color is the only genetic trait that "blends" darker features are dominate but recessive traits like blue eyes can still happen....it is just sort of the luck of the draw. I am pale with dark hair and blue eyes my husband is blonde with a good tan and brown eyes our first daughter is a blue eyed blond and our second is a brown haired brown eyed little sweetie....I don't know if they have good skin pigmentation like my hubby or are fair like me because it is cold and we don't get out much ( live in NY)



OMG! best answer will be chosen ASAP.?

I have blonde hair and blue eyes, the father of my child has brown hair and brown eyes, and my daughter has black hair and blue eyes.



OMG! best answer will be chosen ASAP.?

very possible



OMG! best answer will be chosen ASAP.?

I'm a native american, dark brown hair, brown eyes %26amp; skin. The father of my 3 sons is light colored skin, nearly alabaster in the winter, light brown hair and blue eyes.



All 3 of my sons were born with dark brown hair and deep blue eyes. Their skin color was extremely light, like their father. Over the years, their hair color has darkened up, my oldest has my skin color %26amp; eye color, my middle son has tan skin and light brown eyes, my youngest is even lighter, but he's darker than his father, with freckles and almost amber eyes.



It's interesting the way genes can mix and you never know till they get older, what traits they will inherit. It is entirely possible for their child to have blue eyes, blonde hair.



OMG! best answer will be chosen ASAP.?

I'm no expert, but I've known more than a few half-asians and they all favor the asian side. I even know a couple kids who are only a quarter asian, and it still comes through more than anything else. Cousins of mine are in fact half Korean, but you would hardly know that they are only half.



OMG! best answer will be chosen ASAP.?

depends on whose genes is more dominant. My guess would be yes I think its possible, also possible to have a totally asian looking child ;)



Morgaine

No comments:

Post a Comment