Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Help me get some clothes! I included some pictures.?

Hey guys I just wrote 3 threads like this a little while ago but it didn't really what the answers I wanted.



I do this because you know how after a certain number of pages peoples stop reading? Thats why. :)



What should I wear to school? I'm trying to change the way I look. I'm 15. Male. 5'5 98 Pounds (Skinny I Know) Asian. Medium build. I was thinking about polo shirts or some type of shirt like that. I bought a Volcom shirt and a Quiksilver boardshorts from Macy's already? What's next? I think I need a good haircut too. It's the typical asian fluffy one :P Thanks! I'm thinking about GELLing my hair.



Can you guys pick out clothes and give links onto what to wear like an outfit? :D thanks!



Also showing some pictures of cool hair would be nice.



what im thinking of:



http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/Ch...



I bought:



http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/Ch...



LAST ONE I HOPE :D



Help me get some clothes! I included some pictures.?

i think the outfit u chose is fab



just just comb your hair and make them go straight up and then gel em



(=_=)



Help me get some clothes! I included some pictures.?

I love the dc shoes in the first outfit



Help me get some clothes! I included some pictures.?

I like the outfits you have picked, casual and trendy. I think you would like Old Navy clothes which can be purchased online www.oldnavy.com go for faded denim, long sleeve plain t shirts under short sleeve button up shirts for a cool layered look. Skinny guys can carry that layered look quite well. Try to pick clothes that you feel confident wearing since nothing ruins a look quicker than someone who feels they look weird. As for your hair, I've always liked the short mohawk. Clipped short on the sides, and a little longer on the very top. Use gel to smooth the top into a short mohawk or slick it down and flip it up at the front for a different look. Good luck! Remember the best accessory is a great black leather belt, and a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment