Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Stress and procrastination - school?

Since Yahoo answers character limit is small, I'm just going to list my problems and question.



-15 year old sophomore



-moved 3 schools in the passed year, left + met friends



-live with my bro and my mom, dad passed when i was five



-live in a 1 bedroom apartment, impossible to find a quiet area + i don't have my own room, bed, not even a table to do homework on



-mom (being Asian) expects nothing but "A+" and i have B's and C's..



-always say im going to do my HW after school,but 6th period wipes me out so i lay my hw off until around 8-9:30..



-sleep at 12am-1am



-wake up at 7am (school starts 7:30)



Any tips on how to become more energized? My guess would be to get more sleep and eat better (I eat fastfood a lot since my moms barely home, I eat cereal for breakfast then go to school with wet hair since i just got out of the shower which gets me sick, haha. but i work out and play a bunch of bball but im skinny)



so



how can i deal with stress and procrastinate less? +more entergized?



Stress and procrastination - school?

To be honest, you might have to quit a sport if you want to up your grades. If you ride the bus home then you could do homework on the bus. If you walk/carpool/ride a bike home, skip the T.V. and get down to business.



Stress and procrastination - school?

Well I think what you need at this point in time is a routine to follow...



I recommend you come home after school.. rest a little (sleep or relax-- not TV) eat some snack and then head out to the library or a barnes %26amp; noble...



Come back home have dinner and sleep...



You have to be very strong willed to follow this... I am sure you will start getting A's... it worked for me... Whatever time you study... start with a plan like today I am going to finish 3 math chapters... donot close shop till your done...



Good luck!



Stress and procrastination - school?

for happy life feel the power of meditation %26amp; healing and many more in



http://www.ammabhagavanmiracles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment