Tuesday, July 28, 2009

SUN-IN on asians??

hi! i was thinking of mixing up my hair a little bit before school starts but i dont want to dye or highlighte it. so i heard of using sun-in because i want to lighten my hair to a brown/light brown color because right now its a really dark brown color almost black(i'm asian) so i was wondering if it would work with hair color like mine. i've never done anything to my hair so right now its in its natural color. will sun-in work for me? how was your experience with it? and is there any bad effects if you use it? thank you so much!!!



SUN-IN on asians??

I wouldn't recommend it to use on dark brown hair. Actually I wouldn't recommend it for any hair. I had light brown hair but I used sun-in and it turned my hair orange! It was pretty awful. I would say to use a real hair dye like Clairol or Loreal or something because you'll get better results.



SUN-IN on asians??

I will tell you strait out Sun In has metal in it, like 30 %.



You do not want that in your hair. You will damage your hair so bad. Also you will not be able to do any colors or perms because of the chemical reaction you will get will damage the hair even more if it even takes. It could come out so bad you would have to cut it all off.



The only way is bleach with as dark as your hair is.



SUN-IN on asians??

BAD IDEA, very bad idea. I have dark brown hair, lighter than most asian girls. I did it once and it was a disaster.



SUN-IN on asians??

DONT DO IT!!! i'm asian too and i tried that when i was a kid . even though i have dark brown hair, it still came out orange!!! if you want something light, just dye it or get highlights. plus, sun-in dries out your hair a lot



SUN-IN on asians??

Asian hair is difficult to lighten in general, I wouldn't use sun-in unless you like a nice shade of burnt orange :) Go to a professional and save yourself from some heart ache and money for a color correction. Not to mention Sun-In is just as damaging and if not MORE damaging than color.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment