Sunday, July 26, 2009

Body proportions!!!?

I heard that an average person is about 7 to 7.5 heads tall. I just checked, and I'm just 6.5 heads tall. I am only 15 so I may grow more, but (I have stunted growth).



But if by any chance, I do not grow tall, will this mean I'll look disproportional? Or just that an average person is 7 heads tall?



Ooh, and is there any way I can undo my stunted growth? It's not permanent according to my doctor, but I am suffering from malnutrition (or was, anyways), is there any way I can just help it dissapear? Or any food I can eat that'll help me grow?



Thanks in advance!



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/body_propor...



i'm 5'1 (Asian).



Oh, btw, when they say heads, do they mean the face or head as in top of head (place covered by hair) to chin? Cause I just had an argument 'bout that =D.



Body proportions!!!?

I think you are wasting your time in something which may or may not happen.



Dont go too much by the info on the net. It may not be correct.



bottom line. "Worry about the things that you can change".



You can also increase your height by exercising, stretching and walking.



Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment