Tuesday, July 28, 2009

So, I'm going to.. so can you help me?

So I'm going to a party in my high school that everyone in the school is going. So it's a really huge party and I want to dress nice. Could you guys giv eme some ideas?



So let's see, Im 5"3' averge. I'm a girl(of course) long dark brown hair and darn brown eyes. I'm also asian.



My favorite colors are blue,black,red,pink, purple and white.



So what do you think I should wear?



Ideas for



Hair:



make up:



jewlery:



outfit:



shoes:



Nails/accessories:



Any ideas? Thanks for answers!



So, I'm going to.. so can you help me?

Straighten your hair and leave it down.



Do your makeup all fancy. Smokey eyes, nude glossy lips. Foundation, of course. Mascara!



Get jewelry from Claire's. Definitely get a long necklace or chunky bracelets. Not both at the same time.



You should wear a cute dress from:



Wet Seal



Forever 21



Papaya



H%26amp;M



Charlotte Russe



Rave



Get your shoes from Payless. Peep toed pumps would be super cute.



Get your nails done in French manicure with your friends the day before the party.



Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!



So, I'm going to.. so can you help me?

all u need to wear is socks thats all



So, I'm going to.. so can you help me?

wear a blue shirt white pants a cute white head band part your hair down the middle and curl it, find some cute long blue beaded necklace or even mix it with a hot pink necklace and I love mary jane style shoes paint your fingers blue and your toes white.



So, I'm going to.. so can you help me?

well have fun!, and how bout



Clean, polished french manicure. Goes with everything, always classy, looks clean.



Keep your hair long and straightened, maybe a cute clip on one side.



Not too much makeup, but pretty. Fake eyelashes are fun and look great. Nice, noticeable eyes without need to much dark eyeshadow. Just use tweesers and get help to put them on. H%26amp;M do cheap ones, that are still good.



Maybe long silver necklaces with a charm at the end.



Clothes wise, check with your friends first obviously, but short black jersey dress are always great and Gap will have some, it'd go nice with silver accessories too!



Shoes, keep them comfy but I'm guessing you still want to wear heels, so maybe some peep toe slingbacks. Not to dress, always cute, and make your legs look longer. Maybe try hottopic for a quirky pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment