Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hey guys could you help me with...?

well I'm gonna move to another school this year and now i've got a asian name but my parents want me to get an american name and I don't know which name should I get.



I'm a girl with long black hair. I wear glasses and I love wear jeans and jewlery. my favorite colors are black,blue,red,pink,white and purple. Im 5'3"



so what names do you think go good with me?



by the way, im in between 12-15 years old



Hey guys could you help me with...?

G'day,



Ya know what the only thing you are born with, die with and is given with love freely is....... YOUR name!



Tell your parents that you honor them (and yourself!) by using the name they gave you.



Remember, that which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment