Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Semi formal?

i need a dress for the semi formal



i'm half white half japanese, im baisically the whitest half asian you'll ever meet



i guess im pale but i have a yellowish tint to my skin color but not really



i have a squareish face



dark eyes and hair



what color dress would look good



if you have any suggestions for a dress please send links



Semi formal?

I have a girlfriend like you! I would suggest RICH JEWEL TONES for you. Look for crisp reds, teals or maroons that have a blue tone as opposed to a yellow tone.



For semi-formal, avoid long dresses that are a heavyweight, no crushed velvet. (If you want to do a crushed velvet, find something that is calf length at the most.) If you want length, look for something lighter weight, add an elegant wrap perhaps.



And always dress for comfort!!



Semi formal?

Red



Semi formal?

You can't ever go wrong with "Black".



Find the perfect "little black dress"- and you'll be able to wear it for years to come.



Semi formal?

I'd say go with black or dark brown...Don't wear spaghetti straps, I wore those to a prom this year and they always fall down when you're dancing, I'd say go with a halter top dress, but not a low cut one so you don't look trashy, but I have found that's the best type of dress to dance in. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment