Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I get starred at a lot..agh?

Why is that when a dark indian girl is in my class, no one pays much attention to her but if i enter a classroom, people are like looking at me like they've seen a ghost. What gives? Am i that exotic looking (black hair, very tan skin, can pass as oriental asian or hispanic). i'm malaysian,spanish, filipino



I get starred at a lot..agh?

You might have something hanging from your nose..



I get starred at a lot..agh?

wtf???



I get starred at a lot..agh?

Maybe they're just staring at the huge zit on your face? :) no but seriously , could it be that you are staring at them? cause in order for you to see that they are staring at you, you must be staring at them as well, no?



I get starred at a lot..agh?

conceited...



I get starred at a lot..agh?

idk

No comments:

Post a Comment