Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Please help me look good on picture day TOMMOROW!!?

Tomorows picture day and im very stressed and worried! ahh im freaking out :O



Im a korean girl with an asian tan and i usually look HORRIBLE in pictures i am not photogenic no way. i dont look too bad in real life but whenever a picture gets shot i look horrible. anyways since picture day uses flash my horrible whiteheads on my nose and my blotchy skin will apear. Any ways do look radiant without the whiteheads by tommorow? Quick home remedies I can do in a second?



My background color is blue and im thinking of wear a scoop cream/sand babydoll shirt with a spagetti strap shirt the same color underneath. Do u think this will look good on me and my background color? And my hair is in layers and im undecided if i should twist it into loose waves or leave it naturally straight ? How should i part my hair because my face is oval and a bit plumb %26gt;-%26lt; asian ppl please help wat type of smile will look best so my eyes dont look tiny or odd and will best on my whole eiter look?



Please HELP@



Please help me look good on picture day TOMMOROW!!?

I personally would wear the hair straight but if curls look better with you and/or your shirt, go with it. I would also use a face mask tonight %26amp;, if you have time, tomorrow morning. Also, take some cover-up with you to fix up your acne problems right before you have your shot done. I would also try to have a look on your face that says 閳ユ窔 have a secret閳?(practice in the mirror) or just give the camera a big laugh. Whenever I try to do a small smile, it looks as if a person was trying to be funny and I閳ユ獡 giving them a fake laugh that says 閳ユ涪otally not funny but here is a smile to make you feel good.閳?Good luck!



Please help me look good on picture day TOMMOROW!!?

the outfits fine. stop worring, just wash your fave and put egg youck on your face and leave it their to dry then 15-20 minutes later wash it out and put mosterizer/ foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment