Tuesday, July 28, 2009

TEEN and PRETEEN HOT GUYS? Desprete help with GIRLS Please!!!*****?

1) What do you want youre girl to look like? Like their eyes. Do you want them big and brown. OHOHOHOH please, what kind of hair would you want youre girl to have? Straight brown hair? Curly? Wavyishh? Oh and do you like tan Asian girls?



2) What do you want to see in their personality? Funny, Perky? Bubbly? Please tell me whether you like bubbly girls cuz.. yeaa i'm bubbly lolz. What do you want her personality to be like? Oh and most importantly, what do you guys like talking about?



THe one who gives me the most details will be my best answer.



Okay so what do you think of this? This is what I look like and many people at school tell me that I look pretty.



Straight (not perfectly straight but sort of like puffy but still straight) and wavyish?? People always complement me on my hair btw. Brown chocolate colored hair?



Big brown chocolate eyes?



Medium lips



Unfortunately,.... i have a round face sort of. Its ovalish too but more round then ovalish.



AND... I'm ASIAN and TAN



TEEN and PRETEEN HOT GUYS? Desprete help with GIRLS Please!!!*****?

hey girl. I was once like you but to tell you the truth before you have to waste more time鈥?you are being too insecure!



you need to breath a little and let it go! there are a whole lot of different guys out there who likes different girls. if you just be yourself 鈥?be who you like and wanna be, you probably find a guy who likes the way you look without much effort. that way, you are happy and so is he!



ps: and a guy probably don鈥檛 wanna me with someone fake. so be yourself and remember that there is no set definition on what a guy likes. cuz all guys are different! I鈥檝e found the guy I like best is the guy who accepts me for who I am. I don鈥檛 need to change to make him happy 鈥?especially when I鈥檓 happy with the way I look. now that鈥檚 true happiness!



TEEN and PRETEEN HOT GUYS? Desprete help with GIRLS Please!!!*****?

thats funny im filipino and white too..Its all about girls w/ brown hair and a sense of humor

No comments:

Post a Comment