Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Asian Barber in NYC?

I need a new barber(in NYC) who is Asian since they are most experienced with Asian hair. I pretty much never went to Chinatown so just saying go to Chinatown will just get me lost. Are there any good barbers and what is its name and location?



Asian Barber in NYC?

There are a few in Chinatown, I use to go to the one on division st, right across from the Confucius statue, almost reaching bowery st. I also use to go to the Top Cuts Salon , that wasn't bad (76 Elizabeth St) but i haven't been there lately...since i live in queens, my bf goes to a flushing place that's on 37th ave across the street from HK supermarket, his barber's name is chris, he's pretty good.



Asian Barber in NYC?

just ask around ........Asian people dint necessarily do the best in Asian hair

No comments:

Post a Comment