Sunday, July 26, 2009

I want CHANGE when come back to school after Winter Break!!?

hey im 16 and i was just wondering if I can get any ideas on how to change my appearance when I go back to school. Ofcourse Im doing it to look better, but mostly I'm doing it to make myself happy. Info below



Black/Brown Hair (i would get highlights, but I dont want to make my hair look orange, or really light because im part asian and I can look really bad with it.)



Poofy hair- I straighten it every day



I wear eyeliner,mascara,some eyeshadowand I have gray eyes



I weigh about 123 and im 5'3/5'4 .Last year I used to weigh 110, and i REALLY want to get back to it. Ive tried so many ways but I can't seem to lose it. Morning- I eat apples.Lunch-toast and something else., and other stuff at dinner. I'm planning to eat just salad for dinner. I run 15 minutes.When I gain weight, it comes to my thighs and face. so my face looks bloated.but i have a big butt



I usually wear casual dresses, lacoste polo and bermuda shorts



I am double pierced. I want a cartilage piercing



How can I change?



I want CHANGE when come back to school after Winter Break!!?

you sound fine, eat more for breakfast it gets your metabolism going and helps you lose weight, and please don't get highlights



I want CHANGE when come back to school after Winter Break!!?

you seem to look fine, but if your looking to have a different look maybe try a different haircut? maybe more layers or a shorter look or if you dont already have them try side bangs? also, maybe try to switch up your outfits a little bit, try wearing jeans with a cute semi-dressy shirt and flats. also, if you dont already, maybe you should try matching your eyeshadow with a main color you are wearing. also look up different eyeshadow and makeup techniques



hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment