Sunday, July 26, 2009

Is a razor cut right for an asian girl?

I have thick, black hair. It's not pin straight but straight enough. I get it professionaly straightened (rebonding) every two years. When I get my haircut, I want it to be straight long and thin. Would using a razor achieve that? Is this healthy for my hair?



Is a razor cut right for an asian girl?

My hair stylist uses something like a razor but its scissors like razor scissors and no theyre not regular scissors lol and my hair looks good everytime i leave her salon lol and she uses em to layor my hair and my hair doesnt have any split ends its perfectly healthy :) LoL



Is a razor cut right for an asian girl?

Dont use a razor..



Is a razor cut right for an asian girl?

sure it is :)



Is a razor cut right for an asian girl?

no.



Is a razor cut right for an asian girl?

i dont know and i dont care. thats too personal



Is a razor cut right for an asian girl?

idk i dont c y not



Is a razor cut right for an asian girl?

i had long hair and got it razored because I wanted it to be thin and hang loosely. but all of the different ends frayed and it looked like i had dead hair. a stylist will 'thin' your hair for you, i've heard of it being done via backwards layers (shorter under, longer on top).



Is a razor cut right for an asian girl?

No. Using a razor will just create split ends. It is also not a typical solution for making hair straighter. You are doing exactly what you aught to do. If not, consider getting a straightening iron and using it on your hair every other day.



Nonetheless, thick black hair is truly beautiful! It is also rare to see it in asian girls, so I think you might consider going natural. Thick is in.



Is a razor cut right for an asian girl?

im asian and i always use a razor to thin out my hair if it becomes thick.i am not sure if its healthy but ive heard that its like ripping your hair and its kinda why you can get split ends



but im not sure if its true bcus i straighten my hair all thee time and that can just be the case



=)



good luck!



Is a razor cut right for an asian girl?

Yes,ask the stylist to thin it out a bit first. It will be edgy and sexy! This is how you should get it cut!http://101.photobucket.com/albums/m48/oo...



Is a razor cut right for an asian girl?

i don't no if that's a good thing to do but just Lear your hair it would look nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Is a razor cut right for an asian girl?

I am not sure, but I think you should keep it natural. I have thick hair too, and all my friends have super thin hair. They envy mine, so you might want to keep it that way and not stray to the norm ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment