Sunday, July 26, 2009

What color would look the best on me?

It's for a formal ball thingy that I have to attend and I need to get an evening gown. I have jet black hair (naturally by the way) that's currently 3-4 inches past my shoulder, size 8. 7. or 6 depending on the store, glasses that are rimmed at only the top part, dark tanned skin (Asian) and has long legs. I might be wearing a halter dress or something like that (recommendations for the type of dress is also welcomed, very much) but nothing too revealing



What color would look the best on me?

something stunning like red! definitely. i think a halter sounds great. i think maybe a longer dress with some awesome black heels.



What color would look the best on me?

I would wear a short well a inch or so above the knee dress and normally with dark hair red or orange goes best. It can be strapless and just wear like a thin jacket over it.



It makes a statement but the statement isn't i'm a whore.



What color would look the best on me?

PURPLE@!



What color would look the best on me?

red



What color would look the best on me?

red



What color would look the best on me?

brown



What color would look the best on me?

Be sultry and sophisticated. Wear a darker shade of green.



IMHO



What color would look the best on me?

Black color always work for everyone. I'm an asian too..and I would recommend you black..



What color would look the best on me?

A deep red or a baby yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment