Friday, July 24, 2009

I`m 13 i don't have my period yet. When do you think i`ll get it? Read all my details please.?

Help. hen am i going to getmy period? My mom had her period when she was 16 but she live`d in a forieng asian country. I already have alot of pebic hair. I have small boobs. 36 A tahst what the bra calculator said [ i don't believe it because tahst too big for me i think] My mom is a 34 A. I`m about 5'3 weigh about 109LBS, i don't know when i`m getting my period but i wnat to know. ughh it this good. because i have boobs %26amp;%26amp; pebic hair..... HELP. K`THXBYE.



I`m 13 i don't have my period yet. When do you think i`ll get it? Read all my details please.?

I didn't get mine until I was 16, but I was very slender and athletic. You sound like you're of normal weight, so I would say sometime within the next year.



I`m 13 i don't have my period yet. When do you think i`ll get it? Read all my details please.?

Don't worry, you usually don't get your period till a year after your breasts begin to grow. If not, you should begin to worry if you don't get your period by age 18.



I`m 13 i don't have my period yet. When do you think i`ll get it? Read all my details please.?

When u will starthaving them , u will wish why they didn't wait another couple of years! It may be a matter of a year, but if you think too much about them , they will come sooner.



I`m 13 i don't have my period yet. When do you think i`ll get it? Read all my details please.?

I'm almost 13. I got my period in November for the first time. I'm 5'5 and weigh very similar to you, but there really is no way knowing when you will get it. By what you are describing, it sounds like you're gonna get iit soon though.



I`m 13 i don't have my period yet. When do you think i`ll get it? Read all my details please.?

i know a girl who got her period when she was 17.. so its normal dont worry. just try eating healthy foods and lots of dairy,water,whole wheats and fruits and vegetables ofcoarse!



and consider yourself LUCKY!! lol getting a period is such a pain...



I`m 13 i don't have my period yet. When do you think i`ll get it? Read all my details please.?

you don't know...i don't know...nobody knows....but i'm pretty sure you'll get your period within the next year or so.



trust me...even though you will get your period soon there's no reason to rush it...you'll have it every 30 days or less for the next 30+ years!



I`m 13 i don't have my period yet. When do you think i`ll get it? Read all my details please.?

OK well 36 is not the size of you breasts, A is, and an A cup for your age is good, next, with the details you have enclosed in your question you should be getting ready for you first period any day now. Your body has shown it self to be physically ready and you should be ready for it. good luck



I`m 13 i don't have my period yet. When do you think i`ll get it? Read all my details please.?

u cant make it come it all depends on genetics. if ur mom was late coming on than there is a chance ur going 2 b the same way.



I`m 13 i don't have my period yet. When do you think i`ll get it? Read all my details please.?

There is no way to predict it. It is different for every person, and is still a bit different between mothers and daughters, etc. It will happen when the time is right, but until then, don't rush it. Once you have it, there will be days when you wish you didn't (as I do, lol). I have horrible cramps along with my period, but my mother had no such thing, just a little headache. So just prepare yourself mentally as much as possible, and start figuring things out like whether you want to use pads or tampons, and things of that sort. When it finally does happen, you should be a lot more at ease.



I`m 13 i don't have my period yet. When do you think i`ll get it? Read all my details please.?

i agree with EVERYONE. don`t rush %26amp;%26amp; yeah. Lol, i got your answer yes we have the same name. Just returning the answer =P

No comments:

Post a Comment