Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I want a new hairstyle?

so im asian and i have straight black long hair but im sick of having the same hairstyle and i want something different and new. im 13 years old. dont want anything too dramatic like dying my hair pink or anything like that. any suggestions?



I want a new hairstyle?

I am asian, too. I cannot tell you enough about what brown hair can do for you. It will make your face softer, your skin brighter, and it just makes you look good. Use loreal's natural match in medium ash brown. don't use anything that's not ash, it will make your hair too red, very unnatural. When you do it, it will look like subtle highlights. As for the cut, try long layers, from the jaws. and sideswept bangs. voila! h-o-t!!!!!! Also, keep your texture. straight haired people are meant to be that way.



I want a new hairstyle?

chop it. its pretty fun



I want a new hairstyle?

i had the same problem... my hair is really really long and had no style to it, i went to the salon and got layers and cool side bangs... and it doesnt take length off your hair, and looks great!



I want a new hairstyle?

Try to put highlights in your hair or just get a short cut and make it a perm and make really fun hairstyles like back side fun. all you have to do is put gel on the back of your hair and rub it around the back of you hair.then put a clip on the bangs next to your ear.Hope it helps and celeb... have them to.Bye the way I am 13 Too.



I want a new hairstyle?

id go with some layers and maybe a face frame and bangs



I want a new hairstyle?

go to hairstyles on browser go to 3000haristyles. you can see real hairstyles on real people like you. good luck.



I want a new hairstyle?

put layers in it... it will give it lots of nice volume and shape!!



I want a new hairstyle?

um try a body wave and layers. not short but about sholder length, it would look real good with your long black hair



I want a new hairstyle?

do a side-swept bangs look with layers and a face frame... should look really cute!



I want a new hairstyle?

get highlights



I want a new hairstyle?

.



I want a new hairstyle?

It would be super cute if you get a long bang that parts on the side and maybe cut off two or three inches and layering it up. Go for some layers around the face to make your hair seem to have more txture. If you really want to glam it up, high light a few hair around the face a lighter shade of brown to really bring out your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment