Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Guys only. What do you think??

I've never had any interest from a guy before.Is there something wrong with me?



Looks



I have dark brown hair like my avatar's, hazel eyes, and clear pale skin. I'm 5'6, 125 pounds, and fifteen. Some people say I look half Asian, but I don't think so.



Personality



I'm usually quiet and "shy" unless I'm around my friends. Then I'm really perverted. :) I can be really calm one second and hyper the next. I have a school boy sense of humor. :)



Interests and Such



I love every genre of music, and I love playing piano and acoustic guitar. Traveling, reading, anime, writing, snowboarding, learning languages, video games, track-I do a lot of things. I guess I'm an eclectic person. When I'm older I want to study psychiatry or become a translator.



I have a lot of faults. Sometimes I tend to hurry things, procrastinate, and be very lazy, and sometimes have mood swings. I"m also recovering from anorexia on my own choice.



I'm a romantic person, but I just want a down to Earth person.



Guys only. What do you think??

okay ppl...she said she never had interest FROM a guy not TOWARDS a guy so there is no need to question her sexuality. You're only 15 and I'm sure there will be plenty of guys interested in you in the future. Girls tend to develop before guys so maybe the guys at your age haven't all started really caring about females all that much. I'm not really sure...but at 15 you really shouldn't be worrying yourself too much with it. They will come around.



Guys only. What do you think??

why wont you damn women just post a picture. it saws a 1000 words



Guys only. What do you think??

um.. are you gay cause ur like guys only?? i am a girl and you sound really weird be normal



Guys only. What do you think??

oops. i'm not a guy...



Guys only. What do you think??

an interesting character?



Guys only. What do you think??

I would probably date you. Alot of the things you like to do, I do as well.



Guys only. What do you think??

I think the fact that you are shy is the biggest factor. If you had a more open personality you would have more contacts which leads to more guys looking at you. That's just how it is.



Plus, you're 15 and very young so don't sweat it there will be many more opportunities. My first real, legitimate relationship was in 9th grade when I was about 15 I had some before that, but they only lasted about a week or less.



Guys only. What do you think??

You are 15 years old. You are barely old enough to decide which clothes to wear, and you want a relationship with the oppisite sex? Wait 3 or 4 years, and in the meantime pay attention in school.



Guys only. What do you think??

you seem pretty normal. I sometimes wonder what's wrong with me. Maybe try being a bit less shy? talk to guys more and they might find that they really like you



Guys only. What do you think??

I think you should go out and make more friends and get yourself comfortable outside your peer group. That's your biggest problem, assuming nothing else is wrong with you.



Hard to say more than that without sitting down and talking to you face to face though, and since you're 15, that would be a little bit on the creepy radar for someone my age.



Guys only. What do you think??

I think you're trying to rush things. When it's time you will find someone. At your age finding someone who is down to earth is really hard. You're going to go through more changes before your twenties and that's when things get interesting. At your age the young men can only think of one thing, so don't get in a hurry.



Good luck



Guys only. What do you think??

well all u have to do is have a good chest work out a bit so u can have a symetrical body and wear kinda tight clothes so u show things, u have to get the shyness off and hyper one sec and calm next aint ganna work so get it out and choose mostly i think u should be friendly and a bit wild good luck



Guys only. What do you think??

At 15 most guys are still dumb... Give it some time, when they [guys] wake up, then you will be shaking them off with a stick



Guys only. What do you think??

well u sound pretty much exactly like me =]



Guys only. What do you think??

Hi Hon im not a guy but i think every girl is perfect the way they are and i think you look very pretty and have a great personality and you will get i guy just maybe this isn't the right time?



Guys only. What do you think??

Don't worry about it. A lot of people start dating when they are a bit older, like18 or 19. My best friend got his first gf when he was 24. It will happen one day and when it does it will knock you off your feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment