Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What do guys REALLY look for in a girl.?

I am an asian teenage girl.



i have long hair, tan skin, big lips, pretty well sized butt, akward but a b sized breast cup, and id say my best look is my big white smile. im smart but not a nerd.



i think i have a pretty good personality. im always there for my friends, im mature for age, and really outgoing. people laugh at what i say when im not even trying to be funny and i give really good advice.



my school has over 4000 students and i live in a big city.



why dont more guys talk to me or why dont i have a boyfriend?!



What do guys REALLY look for in a girl.?

You probably give the inpression that you're not going to go out with just any guy, so they are all afraid to ask you out for fear of rejection.



If you're really pretty (and this sounds more like the case), they won't ask you out for the same reason(rejection).



Rejection kills a guy's ego and then there's the harassment that goes along with it from his friends, ragging him about it - "Your fifteenth strikeout, loser, hahahaha" etc. That's sometimes pretty hard on a guy.



You are smart, so there's another thing that some guys will fear if they only want one thing, and they think or know you will see right through them (good for you).



Personally, I think you would have been right for me back when I was dating, I love the way asian girls look, B cup is MY favorite, I like smart people, nice personality, maturity, and humor. You sound perfect.



If it's not one of the reasons listed above, I have no clue why you don't have a guy....



What do guys REALLY look for in a girl.?

guys mostly look for a nice body... but at the same time they want a funny. smart. nice. caring girl



What do guys REALLY look for in a girl.?

It's different for each guy. What I look for probably won't interest some of my friends. The thing to remember is, if you have to become something else for a guy to like you, then what he likes isn't really you. There are guys who will like you for who you are; you will find much better relationships by being yourself.



Sometimes you have to go where people with similar interests gather. Also, many boys are shy (I certainly was). You will find they are willing to talk to you if you open the conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment