Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Um..I kinda need help from you guys?

Well, I'm going to a school dance next week and I don't know what should I wear. The school dance is just like a place where we go there and party with everyone in the school.



Well, I'm asian and im 5"3'. Im not skiny nor fat so im like averge. I got long black hair with dark brown eyes. What kind of clothes/dress should I wear and what type of hair should I wear and make up?? Thanks guys! =]



Um..I kinda need help from you guys?

Wear your hair opposite of what you usually wear. for example if you always have it straight, wear it curly, and vice versa.



Wear tight pants with a nice shirt.



Um..I kinda need help from you guys?

is the dance casual or formal?? i will check back to see later and the i will give you outfit ideas!!



Um..I kinda need help from you guys?

go nude



Um..I kinda need help from you guys?

Right now, the trendy colors are vibrant colors. Fall 2007 is a season of strong, jewel tones and clear, brilliant shades that boost your complexion. Some rich tones you will see this season includes eggplant purple, maroon, claret red, rust, sapphire blue and chocolate. I'm not sure how your complexion is, but tan, brown, neutral shades are always nice. I think basic black is too plain if you want to stand out. Right now, the colors that are so pretty are teal and deep purple. They automically stand out! You should check out some websites fo what celebrities are wearing and if you liek the outfit, mimic the similar look...A good website that have celebrities styles (and cheap finds that won't break your bank), plus what's hot right now is:



www.alliwantiseverything.net



Hope this helps...



Um..I kinda need help from you guys?

I think your hair curly would look super cute! Skinny pants or leggings with a long skinny shirt and black flats or heels.



Um..I kinda need help from you guys?

I would suggest maybe a strapless dress that goes about to your knees with like a shaw to cover the shoulders or maybe one of those little jackets that are like half of a jacket to cover the shoulders. With your hair i would suggest wearing it down but curled. With makeup i personally like brown. You should put a little darker brown on your lower eyelid and above that put a lighter brown and then blend it in. Then put eyeliner on the bottom like usual and also on the top right along your eyelashes. After that black mascara of course =) On your lips you should use a darker brown for lip liner with a lighter brown lipstick to match your eyeshadow. That is what i would recommend for you. Good luck. I hope this helps you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment