Friday, July 24, 2009

This was a duet from the 80's?

I don't have a whole lot of info unfortunately, but what I remember is...it was a video of a young girl and guy...soft song. She looked to be Dark skinned...maybe Asian...she had long curly black hair and a cute face....and he was a white guy, but can't remember what he looked like... and they were singing this beautiful soft song. I don't know if it ever did real well, but I know they played the video a lot for awhile. Sorry...can't remember more. I have wondered for a long time who it was and would have loved to have heard the song again.



This was a duet from the 80's?

I believe there was a duet between Sade and Rick Ashley (white Irish red head guy w/ "urban sounding" vocals).



The exact name of the song itself escapes me.



I do seem to recall it came after Sade's second album; her first had the hit "The Sweetest Taboo".



This was a duet from the 80's?

Honestly... not enough information. Try typing in the lyrics you do remember on Google. Sorry.



This was a duet from the 80's?

Sorry, just not enough info!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment