Friday, July 24, 2009

I don't nooo?!?

there's an asian kid (not racist)he follows me.4 example I drink out of a waterfountain he drinks from the same one.I drink from an other one and he does the same thing?wen he c's me he starts talkin 2 me.He always tries 2 act cool and popular around me.always stroke his hair and ect. (does he like me?)If u don't care don't answer!!!Also I don't like him.



I don't nooo?!?

You need to explain to the boy that what he's doing is kind of the same as stalking and he could get in big trouble with the law if he walks this path. (future reference)



Tell him very sternly, that you have no interest in him, for him to stop following you and stop talking to you.



If all else fails, tell someone about this. Someone that you know, personally.



I don't nooo?!?

He likes you and he wants your attention. Just be distant with him and ignore his antics.



I don't nooo?!?

I think he does like you. If you don't like him then you should ask him why he is following you around and tell him that you are not interested in him.



I don't nooo?!?

if you dont like him you need to be honest with him about your feelings



I don't nooo?!?

this sounds more like some stalker thing. if he liked u why go and do all that crazy stuff. nah that is toooooo crazy..u should be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment