Wednesday, July 22, 2009

SHould I get the CHi?

I'm 13 and asian. I used to have super straight hair but for the past 2 years it's been getting less "straight" I don't know if it's my haircuts or whatever. lately I've noticed that loose strands would stick out like porcupines and one part just won't stay straight. I was thinking about a conair infiniti ceramic straightener but then everyone says that the chi is better. DO you think I should get the chi or go for the conair.



Any opinion is appreciated. Thanks!



SHould I get the CHi?

GET SEDU!!!!



folica.com



its number 1 ! ! ! and works awesome--doesnt break your hair like the CHI. I have been using the SEDU for years.



SHould I get the CHi?

use chi it is about the best they get soo that is probley ur best bet and i have lyk MEGA curly hair and all of my other frineds have stait so i staiten my hair alot and it look sooooo freakin stait



SHould I get the CHi?

For Asians, less straight is the equivalent of my "super" straight. I am sure you dont need it, I have Asian friends and the second one hair sticks out, its not straight. So unnecessary, you guys naturally have great hair so dont bother with anything.



SHould I get the CHi?

since you dont have super curly hair, then you probably dont need such an intense and expensive flat iron. A regular conair should probably work for you, or if you want a better iron thats not as expensive as a chi, then you can get a curlmaster. it works great, and is half the price.



SHould I get the CHi?

chi is the best i have ever seen in my life. I know you dont want to sped a lot of money but normaly when you buy ther cheeper one they end up braking on you and you buy another so if you spend a lil more on one that is great you end up saving at the end try this site they have maney you can choose from



SHould I get the CHi?

I love the CHi, that's what I use to use on my hair, till I went curly and dramatic and cut it of. Get it I love it, best thing out there, a lil costly, but they'll fix it if something happens!! Good Luck to better hair days! 閳?br>SHould I get the CHi?



i have the conair infiniti and the CHI.. and no question about it the CHI is a hundred times better. It takes less time to staighten hair, and it makes ur hair look perfect. The only thing about the CHI is you'll have to buy more chi products to protect your hair from the heat. [leave-in conditioner]



well i hope i helped. good luck!



SHould I get the CHi?

CHI is by far the best straightener I've owned.



It works fantastic.



And I would recommend using this protector,



http://www.tresemme.com/heat/how-it-work...

No comments:

Post a Comment