Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Blonde highlights?

I'm asian and I was thinking about getting my hair done. I was thinking about doing a deep reddish auburn burgundy (deep deep reddish-purple to be exact) all over and then add some golden blonde highlight to the top.



Tell what you think about these 2 color and would it look nice on an asian girl? Thanks.



Blonde highlights?

i think you would look really good! but if you wanna see for yourself, check out this web site. its at clairol .com, and we do this in my salon, but you have to pay to do it tere, but, you upload your face pic, and then you can try out al kinds of hair colors, styles... you can even print out your finishing pic when you are done on the web site and take it to the salon. you can choose between color style, long whatever. my fave was the short layered look with side swept bangs, and in platnum blonde. have fun!!!! its free too by the way. holler at me later chick



Blonde highlights?

I'm not sure redish-purple hair would look good with blonde. Maybe a carmel red and a hazel blonde would look nice together... I'm not sure if it would go good with your skin type, but you never know till its done. [[:

No comments:

Post a Comment