Friday, July 24, 2009

Whats a good hairstyle for teen guys?

What kind of hairstyle is good for a teen guy?



To be specific, and asian guy?



No short/spiky. I have medium length hair. The hair on the back of my head goes down to the beginning of my neck (upper part) so its not that long, the bangs go down between my eyes and eyebrows and sides are pretty even. How should I style my hair?



Pics would be appreciated. Right now I just want a simple, not too difficult hairstyle that looks really nice!



this is how my hair is right now: http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-a...



Sorry, really bad pic but I just had to get one quickly. Its really close up to my hair too. It's only the sides, but you can make a guess on how the front looks :) thanks!



Whats a good hairstyle for teen guys?

http://apath.berkeley.edu/gallery/albums...



John Cho's on the right is perfect!



Whats a good hairstyle for teen guys?

surfer boy look



Whats a good hairstyle for teen guys?

I never really took care of my hair, and nobody really says a thing about it. I just let it go uncombed, and get it cut about once every 4 months or so.



Oh yeah, i do shower every night.



Whats a good hairstyle for teen guys?

I say keep it at current length just style it... any longer and the hair looks too ridiculous! THe long hair on boys went out like last year so dont grow it out any longer.



Whats a good hairstyle for teen guys?

Gelled on the front...looks hot on most guys!!!



Whats a good hairstyle for teen guys?

I don't have long hair and i'm not gay but some people look ok with layerd long hair ...Maybe some color to spice it up a bit. If your asian you should fade it up son lol



Whats a good hairstyle for teen guys?

liberty spikes. Or some gelled up guido hair. thats always getting the ladies. hahahah just kidding. it all depends on your style and taste. but i love how it is now.



Whats a good hairstyle for teen guys?

If you have ever heard of the TV show The OC, but I would try the look Ryan (Ben Mackenzie) has in the late first season, early second season here is what it looks like ... A little shorter but oh well it's hott



http://www.indiantelevision.com/headline...

No comments:

Post a Comment