Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What makes a woman beautiful? So many things for me?

So many beautiful women out there. I wouldn't say there is any formula but there are so many ways women are beautiful. The oh so smart woman that I took finance courses with in college was so beautiful. The African American woman who is the receptionist at the doctors office with a wonderful laugh now she has magic. Every time I see her my head spins. The asian lady at the donught shop makes me want to be very fat coming back for donughts all the time. She gently brushes her hair off to the side and knows all the customers coming in. She isn't fake at all. I really like that. The lady pushing her cart in walmart with two small children. Minding her children and her shopping. She had long blonde hair with green eyes and she has some kind of aura that sounds like music. Women are great God has done very good work. What makes them so great?



What makes a woman beautiful? So many things for me?

Pheromones. Just kidding.



Dignity, A sense of humor, kindness, inner stillness, strength of character all shine through in a woman's face, posture, aura...



My grandmother read me a story when I was a child about two African princesses. One was very kind and gentle, but ugly; the other shrill and selfish, but beautiful. As they grew older, the shrew became ugly, while the sweet sister grew more and more beautiful.



My husband thinks that the beauty of a woman is shown when she laughs.



What makes a woman beautiful? So many things for me?

Self confidence, a sense of humor, a genuine smile, and kind heart.



What makes a woman beautiful? So many things for me?

inner beauty, smelling pretty and a nice smile



What makes a woman beautiful? So many things for me?

we hav an all around beauty and grace about us;)



What makes a woman beautiful? So many things for me?

Big jugs, round booty, and a low IQ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment