Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What is a good hairstyle?

What would be a good hairstyle for me? I'm around 5'4 or 5'3.



I'm chubby, I have a round face, am Asian, so I have a light complexion and almond eyes. For now I have straight shoulder length hair (2-4 inches below). I have wavy hair, super wavy... Help me...I need a new do... Will curls suit me? What!!!???



What is a good hairstyle?

http://www.shiseido.co.jp/macherie/



u should try like this~~pretty



What is a good hairstyle?

laire's are cuwte if ur tan black hair would match with curlyy



What is a good hairstyle?

Don't curl your hair. Your natural hair suits you best. If you want to change the style, i think i could help. if you have a round face, don't try to make it super short. it just makes your face look big. try to sut it so it JUST sits on your shoulders. it should suit your features and skin colour.



What is a good hairstyle?

Nelly Furtado's fringe and long straight hair



What is a good hairstyle?

dont you ever curl your hair because it will damaged ur hair.i am saying you this because my classmate curl her hair and damaged after 2 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment