Sunday, July 26, 2009

Should a son be ashamed or concious to his parents bcos of armpit hairs?

im 18, and my armpit hairs just started to be visible. i had them b4 but they were too small to be seen from afar. Im naturally smooth cos im of oriental-asian descent. My problem is when i started having them, i stopped wearing anything sleeveless like tanktops cos i feel akward if my parents will notice that new thing that grew in my body whenever i raise my arms. I know some other guys are comftable being seen by their parents wth that hair, but i just feel akward to be seen by my folks with under arm hair. But if its other people like my friends or clasma8s, then i have no problem w/ it. i just feel akward about it in from my parents, cos i think that when they will giggle among themselves about my nw development. and i hate the thought of that. i really like wearing tanktops or just boxers and topless cos it feels comfortble... what shud i do now, i would really love to hear from aevetyone esp parents. tnx



Should a son be ashamed or concious to his parents bcos of armpit hairs?

Do not feel uncomfortable, if they snicker it will only be once and over.



I seriously doubt if they even mention.



You could shave but I would advise against it, just be yourself, that is who they love.



My boys are grown now, I or my wife never made them feel uncomfortable as they were developing, most parents would not dare because we all went through the same thing not so long ago.



Should a son be ashamed or concious to his parents bcos of armpit hairs?

I don't understand why this would embarrass you. It isn't like they didn't go through it once. They obviously know it is going to happen sooner or later. Some people even men like to shave all body hair. If it bothers you this bad and you just can't deal with them seeing it either keep it covered or shave it.



Should a son be ashamed or concious to his parents bcos of armpit hairs?

First, ask yourself why other's opinions matter more than your own happiness? My son is 14 and has visible body hair. It doesnt make me giggle it makes me feel old. But that is my problem and not his. What the both of you and million's of teenage boys, and girls I might add, are going through is natural. You cannot go through life not doing things that you enjoy (That are legal) because of what others think. Your parents want to know that you are growing into a happy, healthy young man. Just please make sure you use deodorant. Thank you.



Should a son be ashamed or concious to his parents bcos of armpit hairs?

unless ur like gay, why would you be? duh



Should a son be ashamed or concious to his parents bcos of armpit hairs?

yes

No comments:

Post a Comment