Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The new kkk??

I'm black and I've just thought of something...Most "white nationalists" are not so much as "racist" but just want to preserve their blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm not talking about the lynching extremists!! But, is it wrong for believing in such a thing? Example: I personally don't think that a white person is "racist" just because they're not willing to date outside their race, or don't want to live in a predominantly non-white neighboorhood...That is unless the neighboorhood is really nice, and the people are nice and sensible, in which case, I think it's kinda silly to not wanna live just because it's not all-white.



I mean, we can parade around our African/Hispanic/Asian peraphenalia, but as soon as we see a confederate flag, it's "racist." I believe the reason for that is that most of us were raised associating those symbols with negative things. Just something I was thinking about, what are your opinions?



The new kkk??

The majority of white nationalists only value blue eyes and blonde hair because they percieve it to be superior to any other phenotype. That is a racist ideal. End of story. I've answered your first question.



If your not willing to date outside your race because of prejudice, that is "racist". White nationalists care about white seperatism because the white race is "superior" and therefore deserving of "everything". They don't care about how "nice" and "sensible" a neighbourhood is, they don't compromise. Just because you see a mixed "nice" and "sensible" neighbourhood as livable doesn't mean white supremacists see it as such. That is against the very definition of which white supremacy is derived. You don't date or co-habitat with people you deem inferior.



I'm going to point out the inconsistencies in your argument.



#1. You state that a white person wouldn't want to live in a non-white neighbourhood unless the people were "nice" and "sensible". First of all, your assuming that white people are observedly nicer and more sensible than anyone else, which is a non-factual sentiment based on opinion. White people aren't inherently "nicer" or more "sensible" than anyone else. Which is alot of what white supremacy believe. They believe in almost all aspects, that white people are "better", and discard environmental effects on human behaviour as non-issue in favour of trying to prove genetic bias.



#2. The reason why confederate peraphenalia is seen as racist is because it is usually symbolistic of racist propaganda and tendency.



That has been proved correct numerous times throughout American history . I haven't seen any Black Panther peraphenalia (thats not saying it no longer exists), but if I were to see one, I would treat it as with the same disdain. It was used as a direct threat to the kkk, and since the kkk is no longer as well funded as it once was, I see no reason forit to exist today.



The new kkk??

and to whoever asked why my avatar isn't black, it is, I'm lighter-skinned. Report It



The new kkk??

ask a question son



The new kkk??

ask a question daughter



The new kkk??

why don't you have a black avatar?



The new kkk??

kkk=klue klucks klan



or something like that :S



The new kkk??

umm... i guess..?



The new kkk??

i believe that there is a division of today's youth that believes in Neo-Nazism, as well as white nationalism. The people prefer to be around only their race because they've grown up believing that all races are inferior races.



The new kkk??

When they are constantly telling someone who they can and can't be with or hang around, that IS racist. If I want to date a black or Hispanic, that's my choice and I don't need anyone telling me what to do. Isn't it funny though, my dad is black but has light skin, and somehow I managed to get blonde hair and blue eyes? That's just a excuse.



BTW, we had a DNA test done and he is my father.



The new kkk??

I would date any race of woman just as I travel all neighborhood in look for them, and your point was



The new kkk??

Whites are seen as the "bad guys", that's why they can't be proud of their race, but everyone else can be proud of who they are. Whites are made to feel guilty for being proud of their heritage.



I don't know about neighborhoods, but if I had money, I'd move out of the 'ghetto' in a heartbeat.



The new kkk??

I think people wanting to have their kids loka certain way does not make them racist, just a little shallow. If they want to live amongst people of a similar back ground I guess that is ok. I do as a white woman find the confederate flag extremely offensive because that flag does represent the most extreme form of racism.



The new kkk??

My opinion is that nooses, confederate flags, and white people with their own belief system don't bother me one bit. Not at all. I'm mexican american, and I gotta tell ya, alot of our parents are old fashioned and wouldn't want any of their kids marrying outside of their race. Although if they had to live with a son in law or daughter in law outside of their race, they would prefer white over black. I don't think there is anything wrong with that. Why not just let people live how they wanna live? If there are white people out there who want to live in a all white neighborhood, let them, more power to them. It's a free country, everyone is entitled to freedom of speech and their own opinion. America is too soft nowadays, everyone is always getting butt hurt over stupid little things. Us mexicans have been here longer than the europeans or the africans, and we endured the same kind of racism back in the day when there were seperated bathrooms and schools. But does anyone shed any light on that? NO! That's because we don't care, we're not baby criers. We just live on with our lives. To each his/her own. There's black people out there that hate white people. That's fine with me, I don't care. That's their choice to think that way. There's alot of people out there that hate mexicans. Ok, so be it. It's not going to kill me. I've been through enough where I don't let stuff like that bother me. I've got more important things to worry about, like my job, bills, and my family. Everyone else can do or think what they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment