Thursday, October 8, 2009

What's your opinion?

I have a best friend who is white and i'm puerto rican but anyways me and him been friends for 16 years we are both 21 and we are still having fun. I'm going to start my first year soon but anyways ever since we have been hanging out his sister who is now 19 has had a crush on me ever since. Don't get me wrong she is very attractive, she is the same height as me 5' 9", blonde hair, blue eyes and course she is white. But the thing is is that i'm intrested in puerto rican girls only. What surprises me is that his sister likes me after all she is white and most white girls like black, asian or white guys not puerto rican guys. As a matter of fact all white girls hate puerto rican guys! That's why i'm kind of sceptical about this every time me and my best friend cody hang out or when we have a party at his rental house she always smiles and hits on me, flirts with me and I think it's kind of cute and when we watch movies she cuddles up with me.



What's your opinion?

hey I'm a white girl... and I think all kinds of guys are hot :P



just because she isn't puerto rican, doesn't mean that you shouldn't consider her.



if you think you're falling for her, go for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment