Thursday, October 8, 2009

I need a "scene" haircut.?

I used to have a so called "scene" haircut but my hair grew out and got cut. I recently moved and the hairstylists around here are basically asian places and at times don't know what I mean when I ask them to do something with my hair. Should I take my chances and go and tell them to razor cut my hair? Or show them a picture of a sort of cut that I want? Or should I just look for a more professional place...



I need a "scene" haircut.?

You should print out a picture, and if they mess up it'll be okay because the basis of the scene cut is to have it choppy and uneven. Try to get a picture that shows all sides of the haircut or different pictures that show different side of the style.



I need a "scene" haircut.?

Ew scene people are gross



I need a "scene" haircut.?

ok so i honestly dont know what you mean about a "scene" haircut. but it never hurts to take in a picture. or if you are that concerned go to a more professional place, just be prepaired to shell out more money



I need a "scene" haircut.?

look for a more professional place... only if the other stylists dont kno how to do the sort of hair cut u want. =]



I need a "scene" haircut.?

Hm.. hair is definately an important part of the body.



And face it, people with bad hair are just not well-received.



So I suggest not taking the risk girl.



Go and look for a more professional-looking place.



But remember, professional looking doesn't really mean they are really professional.



Bring along a picture of the haircut you want,



just in case. (:



Lucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment