Thursday, October 8, 2009

Is something wrong with me? or its just genes playin games with me?

I'm a guy and just turned 19 few weeks ago .. i think i have stopped growing last year in the summer my head has grown a lot but my nose doesnt seem to grow far from my face it looks more like asian nose unlike my family they all have straight nose .. i look more like my dad i have like his hair and lips and eye colour but my nose is not like his .. why is my nose shape different than my parent nose?!



Is something wrong with me? or its just genes playin games with me?

You cant get all the same features of your father, Be happy that something is your own, and doesnt resembles to your dad... may be your fourfathers had the type of nose you have... or may be it is the sign that you are unique ( I mean it is you )...



Is something wrong with me? or its just genes playin games with me?

Maybe a family member from farther in the past had the same kind of nose; ask around.



Is something wrong with me? or its just genes playin games with me?

You are the sum of your genes, but mixed and mismatched from your mother, father, and both sets of grandparents. Look past your parents, the answer may lie with your grandparents, or even great grandparents. M y daughter, for instance, has the same nose, unfortunately large nose, of my grandmother--clearly identical from her pics--my grandmother was born in 1884, daughter in 1984!



Is something wrong with me? or its just genes playin games with me?

because you are you and your parents are not you. You are different.

No comments:

Post a Comment