Thursday, October 8, 2009

Had a huge makeover should i ask her out again.?

well i am a pretty attractive guy went out alot of dates when i was in middle school to 10th grade than i started golf i was addicted to it i mean 6 hours a day i let myself my go my skin looked hhorrible i had acne i was skinny i had no style..than i fell in love with this one girl she rejected me basically cause i was hideous..i stop going to the golf course told myself no more of this sterotypical



asian bullshit...i was weighin 135 pounds im 5'10 now i weigh 165 all muscle :) i have a piericin..highlighted long hair...new clothes..had plastic surgery on my eyes hey im asian lol...and got my teeth fixed..im modeling now atm...alot of girls are interested in me again i been going out on dates and such but i can't get that one girl out of my mind..the girl who rejecetdd me i feel like i need to see her again and tell her how i feel..but i dun't wanna be a stalker she hasn't seen my new look either..should i just let her be...or should i go see her again...



LOOKING FOR LADIES OPINION!



Had a huge makeover should i ask her out again.?

I think it would freak her out a bit to see you looking so different, especially since you were friends with her before this whole thing started. I personally don't know how I would feel about dating a guy who suddenly reappeared looking handsome in part because of plastic surgery... I prefer natural beauty, and I don't think I'd be able to get it out of my mind that his eyes were "fake." She's probably already got it in her mind that you're kind of a weirdo, and for you to show up at her doorstep looking like a completely different person would likely scare her off even more... she might get the impression that you're trying too hard. Of course, I could be completely wrong about how she would react... I'm just saying how I personally would react in this kind of situation.



If you want to get her attention, I say you should do it in a more subtle way. You say you're modeling now, so what if you had a mutual friend show her some of your current photos (without mentioning that you had asked the friend to do this for you)? Or, what if you found a way to "accidentally" run into her somewhere? Instead of chasing after her, you should make her want to chase after you.



Had a huge makeover should i ask her out again.?

In civilisation countrys, hookers are over makeover becouse nobody must recognise they real face!



Had a huge makeover should i ask her out again.?

She probably didn't reject you because of your looks, but because you are shallow. You don't mention that along with the rest of your self-improvement scheme, you got yourself a personality. Until you do that, she still won't be interested.



Had a huge makeover should i ask her out again.?

unless you had a personality makeover i wouldn't ask her out again?



if she didn't like you for the way you looked back then who's to say she isn't still that shallow now?



Had a huge makeover should i ask her out again.?

i say go for it. and maybe u won't find her attractive anymore and u reject her and boy that will feel good. and u shouldn't have stopped golf completely. playing golf in moderation is very nice. just use sunscreen. good luck



and for those who say appearance doesn't matter - if u re beautiful it doesn't matter. if u re ugly it matters 90%. so i really think that maybe changing your appearance would help



Had a huge makeover should i ask her out again.?

yes i think you should



======================================...



If you are single and have the time, please visit my site:



http://www.**************/go3.php

No comments:

Post a Comment