Thursday, October 8, 2009

I like white guys.....BUT???

I'm black. I love this Italian guy. It's ok for a hispanic or asian to go out/marry a white guy but once it's a black girl it is a problem. I know the media provokes it. And for the white guys out there would you go out with me and not be ashamed to be seen with me. I'm 5'5'' slender (even in European standards) but I do have a full C chest, I have dark brown curly/wavy hair, I'm tannish (black/native american/arabic) I have light brown eyes, I'm definately not ghetto, I'm not loud (I don't think) but when I have something intelligent (or funny ) to say I say it. I don't stink ( because somehow people think black girls do???) actually one of my friends told me when I walk into a room it smells better. I've been told alot that I'm pretty. I'm girly but I am NOT high maintenance because I love helping other people and giving instead of receiving. I like skateboarding (I don't know why I just do) and most importantly to me I am an AP student. I look like a taller Christina Milian sorta.



I like white guys.....BUT???

So, what's the problem? I'm sure lots of white guys would love to go out with you! By the way, I have never heard anyone say the black women stink! Who would think such a thing?



I like white guys.....BUT???

u sound great. just tell him ur feelings and if he likes u back then that's good!! good luck



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...



I like white guys.....BUT???

watever you wanna do gurl go ahead dont let anybody tell you wat to do.



I like white guys.....BUT???

There is nothing worng with you wanting to date a white guy. I actually think that interracial dating is very very cool. I am a white girl and personally I would rather date an African American man before I dated a white man. Don't worry about what media says...dont let it control your life. I hate how people always turn to the world instead of looking at what they truly want. Girl, if you want it...go get it...dont let the world hold you back!



I like white guys.....BUT???

You ever come to NYC you must check me out.



Trust me.



A surprise waiting for you



PEACE MOHAMED



I like white guys.....BUT???

Go out with the person that makes you happy, regardless of skin color. Will some people do a second take when you walk by? Yes, who cares. Will some people say ignorant racist things? Yes, if their not comfortable in their own ethnicity then screw em. And if you look like a taller Christina Milian, anyone would date you regardless of ethnic origin.



I like white guys.....BUT???

Its a shame you don't like everybody, I don't care what color or race you are, if she has the physical traits and personality that I dig, the she is the one I'm with. You gotta do what you feel is right, but I would say don't limit yourself to any particular race.



I like white guys.....BUT???

ok, white dude here. If you look even remotely like Christina Milian, then you are going to get my attention, I don't care what color you are. it is true, there is a lot of pressure when it comes to black/white relationships, and I don't rally know why....it's the way it is.



But, for me it wouldn't be about black or white, it would be about you and your personality, kindness, humor, etc. The issue sometimes is, lots of white males do not get to meet and be with black females in a personal environment. If this guy is Italian, and in italy, you probasbly will have a time...there are also NATIONAL pressures, beyond the obvious racial ones. Good luck to you. you sound wonderful.



I like white guys.....BUT???

You sound like a very nice girl, and any guy would be blessed to have you.



I think all this race stuff is sickening. It's so outdated, too. Martin Luther King would be disappointed to see that we (as the Human Race) hadn't made more progress since 1968. C'mon, people, let's get our act together; down with hate! (Or, as another man by the name of King once said, "Why can't we all just get along!")



Having said all that, let me go on record as saying that I am Caucasian, white as they come, and proud of it. I am also proud of my black African-American wife of 10 years. Frankly, it does my heart good to see a black woman with a white man. More power to you -- date whomever you wish!



I like white guys.....BUT???

I like white guys too and I'm a mix between Italian and black. I used to think that no white guy would date me, even though people say that I am the prettiest and smartest black girl that they how ever seen.But all of my boyfriends (except one) have been white or European. When I was in Europe last summer, I was in love with this Spaniard. I was so scared to tell him because I thought that he wouldn't like or date me because I was black. To my surprise, him and his family loved me even though I wasn't white. You sound like a very pretty girl with a good head on your shoulders. Go and tell him that you like him because if you wait you might lose him. I know that when I'm out on a date with a white guy, some people stare and make comments, but that is their problem. Some people just need to grow up and realize that love is color blind and deal with it. People can surprise you so don't let your race hold you back from something great.



I like white guys.....BUT???

Wow. I'm confused. What exactly is the problem? Have you approached this guy and he voiced his concern over dating a black woman? Who is it that is causing the issues as far as you liking this man? I am a beautiful black woman who is engaged to be married to a man who happens to be white. Blond hair and blue eyed all American type white man who is absolutely intoxicated by my brown skin. I have to say I am slightly offended by you feeling it necessary to point out that you are not ghetto and you have tannish skin and curly/wavy hair. Do you think you are better than a black woman with darker skin and curlier/kinkier hair? You seem to have some identity issues. You are a black woman, be proud of it and embrace your heritage. Not all black people are ghetto. And just the fact that you felt the need to point out that you are not, you are perpetuating the sterotype. And black women stink? Wow, is all I can say about that. I have never heard anything more asinine in all my life. Who ever said that, you need to stay away from them. That kind of stupidity might just be contagious. You need to first deal with the issues you have with yourself, remove yourself from the company of the people who are bigoted, and then maybe you will find a good man to love you. Black, white, hispanic or otherwise. No one will love you until you can look in the mirror and love yourself. And not pick yourself apart to judge your appearance by "European standards". There are many different kinds of beauty, but real beauty radiates from the inside out.



I like white guys.....BUT???

lol, who starred this lousy question/rant?



I like white guys.....BUT???

I have a white friend, and he LOVES black girls, he would definitly not be ashamed to be seen with a black woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment