Saturday, August 1, 2009

What race/ethnicity would you be if you could choose, and have you ever wanted to be a different rac

y? Me, I am white, brown hair, light skin, light eyes, but i wish I was more exotic, like a latina of some sort or even southeast Asian or Filipina. I just think they have really pretty features and skin, that's just me. I get tired of being me.



What race/ethnicity would you be if you could choose, and have you ever wanted to be a different race/ethnicit

once you get to a race besides white you'll regret it. you are lucky to be white, black and latino people get discriminated everyday.



What race/ethnicity would you be if you could choose, and have you ever wanted to be a different race/ethnicit

Sometimes I wish I had more sculpted cheekbones like Scandinavian girls... I'm German so my face is sort of square shaped. But overall I'm happy being blond haired and green eyed.



What race/ethnicity would you be if you could choose, and have you ever wanted to be a different race/ethnicit

Nope. Centuries of English blood and wouldn't change that for a minute.



What race/ethnicity would you be if you could choose, and have you ever wanted to be a different race/ethnicit

I think I would want to be spanish, because I love their look. Or I would be indian, because I find the culture to be very unique and beautiful.



What race/ethnicity would you be if you could choose, and have you ever wanted to be a different race/ethnicit

I know how you feel. I'm relatively happy with the way I look, but I do "tweak" my appearance from time to time. I lighten my hair in the summer and darken it again in the winter and I generally prefer a darker skin tone than I naturally have. It's funny because we always want to be what we are not! Many dark people want to lighten their skin, people with curly hair want straight hair, etc.



You can be happy with what you have or you can enhance it a bit. I don't think there is anything wrong with that...it's your choice. You can try darker contact lenses for a different look or experiment with the many self-tanners on the market.



What race/ethnicity would you be if you could choose, and have you ever wanted to be a different race/ethnicit

Latina would be nice, i like the darker skin tons. But i am still thankful for my whiteself!

No comments:

Post a Comment