Saturday, August 1, 2009

Guys... 10 points if answered?

Why do half the guys only like blond girls with blue eyes? I'm Asian.. I'm just wondering..... not all girls with blond hair and blue eyes are nice? and people say I'm attractive but I just want to know.... I mean there is more to a girl then their looks...



Guys... 10 points if answered?

Its just a preference. I mean the overwhelming majority of people are not blonde/blue so biologically guys are tuned to go after the rare thing that sticks out when they see it. Most blondes are fake/dyed anyway right?



Guys... 10 points if answered?

guys are naive



Guys... 10 points if answered?

alot of guys it takes them a while to figure out that that is just a stero type sometimes it is true but not very often just one big sterotype that they r good looking also if the poular boy likes her then the unpopular boy will to



Guys... 10 points if answered?

I think Asian girls are hot. Even though my ex is Filopino and she was a total (insert most vile word you can think of here) You'll find someone nice.



Guys... 10 points if answered?

im sorry to say this u are wrg.. everyone have different taste. yah..



Guys... 10 points if answered?

i'm vietnamese. i love filipino girls. white girls are nice too. so, if you're asian, that's a +. for me at least. :D



anyway i know lots of people who love asian girls.



Guys... 10 points if answered?

blonds may catch my attention a little more at first but i still am attracted to asian girls, they just dont stand out as much i guess



Guys... 10 points if answered?

Don't take this wrong, but blond and blue is NOT on every guys menu. I prefer redheads, however I find a wide range of women attractive. And just now, thinking about it, I have never dated a Blond. There is no reason, just never tried I guess.



Also, there are thousands of guys out there who absolutely love Asian women and that is all they will date. If you think you're being overlooked, maybe you're just trying to meet guys in the wrong places. Change it up a bit and try a few new places to hang out.



now, do I get them points or what...LOL



Guys... 10 points if answered?

I'm not Asian but all my friend are, I really love Asian, most of the having a good Mainer, good family values and very tradition, I would love to Marie an Asian girl.



Guys... 10 points if answered?

Well, as I have found out....."Long before TV閳ユ攰n 15th- and 16th- century Italy, and possibly two millennia ago閳ユ敋omen were dying their hair blond. Women's desire to look like Barbie閳ユ敎oung with small waist, large breasts, long blond hair, and blue eyes閳ユ攰s a direct, realistic, and sensible response to the desire of men to mate with women who look like her. There is evolutionary logic behind each of these features."



My personal taste is a Brunette, with green/hazel or brown eyes.



Guys... 10 points if answered?

I agree with you 110% Some guys just look for a trophy.Myself,its the personality,her interests,her likes and dislikes. I myself don't prefer blonds,but have dated one. And yes,very much so,there are more to women then looks!



I've never dated an Asian woman,because I've never really met one.What I've heard though is they know how to treat there man! I don't mean just sex.



Guys... 10 points if answered?

Not all guys are attracted to blond hair blue eyes. Guys may look at her more because blond hair and blue eyes are generally recessive genes and therefor more uncommon than darker hair. And I agree with you with there are more to people than looks. Other things factor in for me besides looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment