Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm BI, but why do I find dark skinned women so unattractive, and dark skinned men so attractiv

I'm a Mexican guy with blond hair. I love women who have light skin. I love Asian women with light skin, I think White women and Mexican women with light skin are beautiful. I can't see women with dark skin attractive. On the other hand, men with dark skin are so attractive to me. I'm mostly attracted to Mexican guys with reallydark skin. I'm not particularly attracted to African Americans, but I find some of them attractive. For some reason, I always get other white and light skinned Mexicans after me, that's why my boyfriend of 2 years is a blue eyed Mexican guy. But he knows I love dark guys, and I just think they are so attractive.



I just find it interesting that my idea of a beautiful woman is a white one, and my idea of an attractive man is a dark one.



Any thoughts?



I'm BI, but why do I find dark skinned women so unattractive, and dark skinned men so attractive?

That just what your preferences are...if you want to know why, then you must think about it and answer that for yourself. Everyone is different and people cannot really read your mind and tell you why you think the way you do. They can only guess.



Good luck!



I'm BI, but why do I find dark skinned women so unattractive, and dark skinned men so attractive?

preference maybe.............



I'm BI, but why do I find dark skinned women so unattractive, and dark skinned men so attractive?

Even though you have a boyfriend, it does not mean you can not have your opinion of what you really desire, but if your happy with what you have let it go.



I'm BI, but why do I find dark skinned women so unattractive, and dark skinned men so attractive?

I work with this woman who has like really black skin. She's of african descent,, but my god is she gorgeous! I am not saying this to be politically correct. But honestly she has dyed her hair blond and wears shimmery gold lipstick and is slim but curvy. She is the most gorgeous girl in our department. She is also happily married to this amazing british guy, who treats her like a princess.



On the other hand, I find really pale, japanese women uninteresting, like they';ve been buried in an antique cupboard for 200 yrs.Darker skinned se asians exp philippinas can be really pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment