Saturday, August 1, 2009

What colors compliment my skin tone?

I am of asian indian origin and i have green veins. I have fair to medium skin which tends to stay tan after I tan it. What is my skin tone and what colors (in clothes and makeup) would complement it. i have very dark brown (almost black) hair and darkish brown eyes. thanks!



What colors compliment my skin tone?

For eyes, I'd go with a basic palette ranging from nudes to metallic copppers and browns. I'd suggest in shadows a range of shroom, naked lunch, cranberry, jest, all that glitters. And in lipglosses, colors like viva glam vi, could never go wrong. You might also want to take a look at smashbox, they have beautiful bronzes. For clothes, I楹揹 pick basic pieces that I could combine with black, beige, white and for a bit of punch some turquoise.



What colors compliment my skin tone?

go to www.covergirl.com and they will help you with what color(s) you should use.

No comments:

Post a Comment