Saturday, August 1, 2009

I Love beautiful English women!Anyone else does?

I love English women!I think they are some of the hottest women in the world!(Billion times prettier than Asian,Hispanic,and Indian women!)They have such fascinating,strong-willed, and free-spirited personalities!(I just love the way how they don`t let themselves be controlled by other guys!)Not to mentioned,so many of them have dark hair and blue eyes,and blonde hair and blue eyes!(I just love these physical features!)Anyone else agree that English women are so pretty?Anyone else love them?One more thing,when I mean English,I mean as from England.(How I love to go their some day!)



I Love beautiful English women!Anyone else does?

Where are you from? Im English



I Love beautiful English women!Anyone else does?

Sound like you just like white women no need to diss other races just speak your preference.



I Love beautiful English women!Anyone else does?

do i find some typo of their it is supposed to be "there" no offense men

No comments:

Post a Comment