Saturday, August 1, 2009

Suggestions for wanting a Scene/Emo haircut....?

Well I'm not sure how it'd look on me...but here's my description:



-Rather square-roundish face, asian colored skin



-I have bright red square eyeglasses (D%26amp;G brand)



-Black hair, straight/slightly wavy due to putting it in a ponytail all the time



-Not much to volume, but the last time the max layers for me were two layers



-I'd like a little color, but not too out-going...i'm thinking blonde....



-oh and my hair as of right now is like:



%26gt; 1 foot and 3 inches from the top of my head to the ends of my longest locks of hair



%26gt; around 10 inches from my chin to the ends of my longest locks



%26gt;%26gt; and 5-6 inches long from my shoulder to the ends of my longest locks



any suggestions? (and please, i'm not trying to fit-in. goodness no. w/ the people in my school no way. i'm just trying a way to show my character)



p.s. i'm like the geeky kid but also out-going, especially when it comes to music (heh, mercy mercedes, We the kings, and all time low, my favorite bands as of right now.)



Suggestions for wanting a Scene/Emo haircut....?

I would suggest long bangs...don't cut your hair too short but what about longer on one side and shorter on the other? The shorter side could be kinda spiky too. I think that would be cool with square glasses. As for color...if you have black hair I would NOT dye it blonde. It will def. ruin your hair fast. Maybe like dark red underneath. Or just a tiny, tiny bit of blue on the tips!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment