Thursday, October 8, 2009

Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

As in my race.. (American, Black, Asian, Mexican, Italian, etc.)



xD



http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/cu...



%26amp; If you wouldn't mind, I also want to know what I should do with my hair. its not necessary.



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

you look like you could come from several different countries because of your colouring, you are naturally beautiful but to give yourself some 'edge' go for a choppy long bob in a couple of shades darker, or, add some serious amounts of layers with a strong fringe to frame your face and have some red slices - xx



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

thanks for best answer - you go for it with your beauty you couldn't go wrong it will only enhance your looks! xx Report It



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

You're Spanish ! ?



:D



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

hispanic...



short layers



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

latina...maybe italian.



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

you look a little hispanic. and i love your hair's wave, just leave it natural :]



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

italian.



maybe a wispy short cut.



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

spanish; or rican or columbian [:



your gorgeous %26amp; i love your hair!



dont change it.



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

black asian mixture??



but anyway you're wicked pretty=]



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

I'd guess latina. I love your hair!!!! you're really pretty, i'm jealous!



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

i think a mixture of italian and mexican.. not sure.



but i would keep it long just layer the front up.



=] have fun



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

you look mexican/italian....



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

mexican????? i denno plz tell me! ur georgous!



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

You look like a Spaniard.



Also you should layer your hair. Maybe get some bangs.



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

puertorican??? personally i LOVE your hair i wish i could do it with mine!



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

You look like you're Spanish or Mexican, your skin is that sort of color that is in between light and dark, and you have dark hair and eyes.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

I think you look Latina...



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

latino/italian.. i like ur hair maybe get it more layered so it will be a bit more wavy but not too much. i like it how it is though.how i helped閳俱儮娅忛埦?br>Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?



Puerto rican



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

your pretty! umm u kinda look a little asian with some hispanic but hell i donno lol and i donno how much i could help with your hair (im a guy) but i think it looks great how it is.



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

latinoor hispanic (i dont know if thier is a differance sorry if this is insulting



your hair looks beautiful keep it the same



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

Hispanic, %26amp; I like your hair the way it is.~



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

Youre really pretty- italian, or spanish, or french....but dont change ur hair- it iz beautiful!



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

hispanic ?



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

puerto rican



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

Your really pretty, I'd say your a latina?



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

mexican for sure:D



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

well u look sort of latin,or spanish.and my little bro told me type this he thinks ur hotter than texas cheesy isnt it? but hes only 7.



HUGGZ



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

mexican or filipino. ........am i right...???????



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

I am going to say Portugal.



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

hispanic? dont know, your a pretty girl though if that helps , haha.



Where do I look like I'm from? (pics)?

Ay, caramba! Latina caliente!

No comments:

Post a Comment